Saturday 27 April 2013

Do you know Pinterest?

When I´m looking for ideas and inspirations, no matter which direction, then I love to browse on Pinterest. There you can find everything von architecture to quotes.

I love to look for decoration ideas and last time I got inspired to this:  



Method:
First of all I bought 3 linen cloth´s in 70 x 50 cm. Those you get in art and craft shops or to order on the internet. 
The letter "LOVE" and also the heart I got in a store calles "Dänisches Bettenlager" for about 6 Euro each.
At KIK I found the letters "HOME" and again it cost 6 Euro. Since I didn´t like the orginial red colour, I first painted them with blacl arylic paint. 
Then I tried many variations where I wanted to put the things on the linen cloths. Then the painting work began and I used "Intro Acrylic Violet" from Reeves. I fixed the letter with Pattex "Kleben statt Bohren" glue. At the heart was a little eyelet where I pulled a shoelace through and got it fixed on the back board with drawing pins.



You can also follow me on pinterest:

http://pinterest.com/0406Honey/

Your Honey

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011

HoneynSunShine-en
, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena