Tuesday 21 October 2014

Babyboomer gel nails!

Hello my dear ones!

It´s high time for a new post, right?
The last weeks were really stressful so I had no time for anything actually. But there is always time for some nails. :)

Honey had to attend a wedding and she wanted something simple and elegant. So we decided that it was time for me to try the Babyboomer design. The result isn´t 100 percent what I wanted but still, for the first try we were both satisfied with it.

Babyboomer gel nails
Products: 
-Primer Soft -Nail Expert
-Bonding gel -  Super Bonder Golden Nails 
- Natural white - Tailored Nails 
-Camouflage/ Make up Gel "Rose" - Golden Nails 
-Builder gel- Milky pink - Tailored Nails
-Cleaner - Nail Expert
-High Shining Gel 2.0 - Tailored Nails 


We wanted a very natural look so I used a natural soft white for it. But when you want that the white is stronger than you need a one with more coverage. That´s what I want to try soon too. 

I absolutely like the Make Up gel from Golden Nails. It looks so natural and still isn´t boring. It has a nice coverage so that it´s possible to work with thin layers. 

Your SunShine :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011

HoneynSunShine-en
, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena