Friday 19 April 2013

How Honey started with painting..


I´ve been interested in creative stuff since school days already but this interest got lost for a long time. 2 years ago I had some health issues and was in hospital for some time. That was the time when I found my way back to painting.

I don´t know if I´m creative or talented. This lies in the eye of the beholder.
For me paiting is relaxation, quiteness and to get away from everyday life.

To get an impression of what I paint, here are some pictures.

The idea of it, just start and see what the result will be.






This painting was a request of someome: 






My favorites:




This painting was a birthday gift for a former colleague of mine:






Here I tried myself on some texture paste:



And I think this pictures speaks for itself ;-)



Your Honey


















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011

HoneynSunShine-en
, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena