Friday 19 April 2013

I love pink!!!


I just can´t help it...
When I have to decide for a colour for my nails, then most of the time I end up with pink.
After I beautified Honey´s nails with that wonderful blue, it was time to do my own nails the next day.  
Honey already told you about the new glitter and since it sparkles so bright I just couldn´t resist to choose pink. 

And what do you think about it? 


used products:  
-Primer Soft-Nail-Expert
-Bonding gel-Jolifin Studioline
-Pink passion colour gel - Nail-Expert
-Multiglitter from Jet Set
-Selex Gel thick von Jolifin
-Cleaner -Nail-Expert
-Stamping paint white - Nail-Expert
-Stamping pattern from Konad 
-High gloss sealing from Jolifin







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011

HoneynSunShine-en
, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena