Wednesday 18 December 2013

Merry Christmas!!

It´s almost there.
Christmas is around the corner. Are you having a stressful time? Buying the last gifts etc.?
I take it easy as it should be a stress free time.
Well, maybe I also get a bit hectic in the last days then.. let´s see. ;)

At least I did my nails and created a christmas design, which wasn´t too easy to choose this time. I couldn´t decide between white with green and red flitter. But that looked more like the italian flag than Christmas. ;)

Well at the end it was red glitter then, which troubled me a bit since I tried a new method. But nevertheless.. that´s how they look now:



Products:
-Primer Soft -Nail Expert
-Bonding gel - Nail Expert
-Multiglitter - Jet Set 
-Builder Gel - Nail Epert 
-Cleaner- Nail Expert
-Stamping polish white- Nail Expert
-Stamping pattern- Konad
-High Gloss Finish Gel -Nail Expert 


I think the Christmas theme can be recognized. ;)

So far I used the builder and finish gels of Jolifin but I read in many forums that the gels from Nail Expert have a better quality in that price section. So I ordered them and there is nothing to complain.
The High Gloss is super shiny and the builder gel is good to work with.
Now I just have to see if it will approve during the next weeks.

In this spirit I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas. Enjoy your time with family and friends.
And have a happy new year 2014!!

Hope you will visit this blog next year too. :)

Your
SunShine  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011

HoneynSunShine-en
, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena