Sunday 30 March 2014

Spring nails :)

Hello my dear ones,

sun was quite good to us this month and so I thought I also adjust with my nails to spring.

I ordered 4 new colours at Golden Nails and again I´m super satisfied with them. The texture and coverage are amazng and I will keep on loolking there for bargain.

Here you see one of the new colours. I decided for a full cover again and pimped it with some glitter and flower stickers.
I never had a chance to use the stickers but with this colour they go well.




Products:
-Primer Soft -Nail Expert
-Bonding gel - Nail Expert
-Colour gel "Angela" - Golden Nails 
-Multiglitter - Jet Set Beauty
-Builder Gel - Nail Epert 
-Cleaner- Nail Expert
-High Gloss Finish Gel -Nail Expert 


Finally a purple shade again. It shimmers a bit and I like it a lot. 
What colours are you wearing nowadays? Light or more dark colour? 

Do let me know. 

Your
SunShine 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011

HoneynSunShine-en
, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena