Sunday 11 May 2014

Cherry blossom nails

Hello my dear ones, 

we had some wonderful spring days here in north Germany but slowly weather is changing and it´s getting colder again. 
Nevertheless I want spring on my nails and so I decided for a simple full cover in a rosy colour with a cherry blossom stamping.



Products:
-Primer Soft -Nail Expert
-Bonding gel -  Super Bonder - Golden Nails 
-Colour gel "Chantal" - Golden Nails 
-Builder Gel - Nail Epert 
-Cleaner- Nail Expert
-High Gloss Finish Gel -Nail Expert 

I´m very satisfied with my new bonding gel from Golden Nails and can only recommend it for people with lifting problems. 

Furthermore I worked on my file technique to develope my skills regarding the side lines and the stress point. With my own nails it works absolutely fine but I still find it difficult on others. 
So I need to practice more. :)

Your
SunShine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011

HoneynSunShine-en
, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena