Monday 11 August 2014

Berry-flower Gel nails

Hello my dear ones,

again it was time for a new design. I´m not very decisive sometimes when it comes to colours and stamping designs. But since the day I bought this colour I wanted try it. I was hoping that it´s a bit more bright and shiny but it´s beautiful nevertheless.
Added some pink flower stamping to it and there´s the berry-flower look.

Full cover gel nails berry-flower



 Used products: 

-Primer Soft-Nail-Expert
-Bonding gel- Super Bonder - Golden Nails
-Colour gel- Brombeere (blackberry) -  Nail-Expert
-Builder gel Milky - Nail Expert
-Cleaner -Nail-Expert
-Stamping polish - Psycho Pink - Konad
-Stamping pattern plate - Konad 
-High Gloss Finish Gel - Nail-Expert 



The full tutorial for tis design is available here.


Wishing you a good start into then new week!

Your SunShine :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011

HoneynSunShine-en
, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena