Sunday 3 August 2014

Next week on...

Am I a tv series junkie?
Well, at least I spent 133 days of my life infront of tv watching several serials as listed at the end of this post. That´s what this page says.

And childhood stuff like Knight Rider, Full House or ALF aren´t included. Even if I haven´t seen all the seasons of those serials, because I lost interest in it, the plot was too crazy or too many actors left, it´s been quite some time added together:



To describe my taste isn´t too easy. While in earlier times I prefered those hospital and love stories, I nowadays am more into a little darker and thrilling stuff. It should be exciting. 
Serials like True Detective, Homeland or the Bridge are like that. 

The second season of Revenge was a bit weak with all it´s flashbacks, luckily season 3 was quite good again and I´m looking forward to season 4. 

On the other hand I never got into LOST or Game of Thrones. I really tried but couldn´t catch up. I also started with Breaking Bad but finished only half of season one. 
Well maybe one day I will continue. who knows. 

The last one which really got me was The 100 and now I might start with The last ship. 

Which serials do you prefer or can you recommend any?

Your SunShine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011

HoneynSunShine-en
, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena