Friday 12 September 2014

Gel Nails 2.0

Hello my dear ones,

I got some new gels from a company called "tailored nails" and of course I need to show them to you.
After I saw a youtube video from an austrian nail designer who was praising those gels I had to try them too.

I ordered some sculpture/ buildnig gels as well as two colour gels.



The colour gels are absolutely brillant. They have a super coverage so that you are able to just put a thin layer on the nails. Which is perfect when you work on the builder gel and not under it. 
They have a wonderful shine and little golden sparkles, really fantastic colours to work with. 

The builder gel is a fiberglass gel. It´s a first for me and I must say that it´s really a difference. It has a thick, stable constistency and the best thing is that it´s not getting hot in the device. Maybe a little warm but not burning hot.

As fiberglass gel is very strong, you can work more thin and it feels a bit different on the nail. I´m wearing it since 2 weeks now and am totally satisfied with it.

The builder gel was on a special offer with a milky builder pink and that one I used too. It has a little coverage like a camouflage/ make up gel and looks nice on the nails as you can see on my ringfinger.

Artifical nails fiberglass gel nails red-pink 
Products: 
-Primer Soft -Nail Expert
-Bonding gel -  Super Bonder Golden nails 
-Builder gel- Fiberglas Gel cool reaction - Tailored Nails
-Colour gel "Heartbreaker" - Tailored Nails
-Cleaner - Nail Expert
-High Shining Gel 2.0 - Tailored Nails 



Honey is already in autumn mood and wanted a darker colour, so she choose a plum-brown colour and she is also super satisfied with it. I´m curios how the nails will last on her, because I made them more thin than usual. 

Artificial fiberglass gel nails dark plum 
Products: 
-Primer Soft -Nail Expert
-Bonding gel-  Super Bonder Golden nails 
-Fiberglass Gel cool reaction - Tailored Nails
-Colour gel "Warhammer" - Tailored Nails
-Cleaner - Nail Expert
-High Shining Gel 2.0 - Tailored Nails 


The sealing gel is also from Tailored nails and I´m quite satisfied with it so far. Even after 2 weeks it´s still shining well. 

How do you like the colours?

Your SunShine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011

HoneynSunShine-en
, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena