Monday 27 January 2014

New gel, new art..

Hello my dear ones,

since I´m a bit of some colour gels from Jolifin, I searched the net for options.
I´m always reading comments and recommendations of professionals but unfortunaltey one can´t order in every store without a trade license.

But luckily it´s possible at Golden Nails and so I tried my luck. I read many good opinions about it and these are the 4 colours I chose: Nougat, Wicked & Mauve Mystic.



Delivery was super quick and I couldn´t wait to try the colours. Nothing special design wise.. but I had to know how they are to handle. 

I´m very satisfied with them, good coverage so that it´s possible to work in thin layers. 
Of course I had to do my own nails then too because I immediately fell in love with the colour Mauve Mystic. 

This time I took two pictures since the colour in the one with flash looks a bit different than in real.



This one is without flash: 


Used products:
-Primer soft - Nail Expert
-Base gel - Nail Expert
-Colour gel - Mauve Mystic - Golden Nails
-Glitter - Nail Expert
-Builder Gel - Nail Epert 
-Cleaner- Nail Expert
-Stamping polish white- Nail Expert
-Stamping pattern- Konad
-High Gloss Finish Gel -Nail Expert 


The most recommendable product for me is that High Gloss Finish Gel from Nail Expert. It´s a super shiny finish gel which lasts really long.

Have a lovely week everyone! 
Your SunShine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011

HoneynSunShine-en
, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena