Monday 3 March 2014

Back to pink!

Hello my dear ones,

can you believe it? It´s march already!
I have no clue where the last two months have gone but one thing is fore sure.. It was time for new nails.

After all the dark colours I needed something bright as spring is almost there. Well, this colour is calling for summer actually but I couldn´t resist.



Though I didn´t want to use glitter this time, I had to because after curing there were some bubbles on two of my nails. So I had to cover them with some glitter. 
I applied the colour gel really thin but it seems not thin enough on those two nails.
But anyways I think the result is still ok.



Products:
-Primer Soft -Nail Expert
-Bonding gel - Nail Expert
-Colou gel "Summer pink" - Jolifin
-Multiglitter - Jet Set Beauty
-Builder Gel - Nail Epert 
-Cleaner- Nail Expert
-Stamping polish white- Nail Expert
-Stamping pattern- Konad
-High Gloss Finish Gel -Nail Expert 


Today I also placed a new order at Golden Nails. As soon as the new colours reach me I will show them to you of course. 

Have a pleasent week ahead!

Yours
SunShine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011

HoneynSunShine-en
, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena