Monday 28 July 2014

Nail repair!!

Hello my dear ones,

unfortunately the glimmer sealing got cracked on couple of my nails. :(
After some search on google, I found out that it is not uncommon with that glimmer sealing gel I used, because after curing the layer is to hard and cracks now and then.
I tried to take some pictures and maybe if you zoom in, you will be able to see it on the first picture.

So, I had to remove that layers and apply new ones, as well as some new colour as I had to file as much as needed.

On such repairs, it´s important to keep some more distance to the cuticle, because the original nail art is one week old. So the nails has already grown and we want them to look even.

So as I said, I removed the sealing layer and renew it and on top I coverd it with my normal sealing gel I usually use. This shall help to prevent new cracks on the nail.
Hopefully.

I´m not sure if I will use that glimmer again because of that side effect which is definitely a manufacturing fault.


Keep your fingers crossed for me. 

Your SunShine! :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011

HoneynSunShine-en
, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena