Monday 21 July 2014

Summer nails!!

Hello my dear ones!!

Germany is world champion!!! :) (Everyone who´s not interested in football, please bear with me...)

What a football month it has been! Woow.
4 Weeks the only thing which counted was the FIFA World Cup in Brazil. What an exciting time with nail biting moments.

I was cheering and rooting for my german team of course and in the end they defeted Argentina with a goal from Mario Goetze!
What a goal.. I will always remember it.
Finally after such a long gap we are the Champions of the world again. Fantastic!!

Due to that I lacked posting here but will fo it now again. Of course I needed to do my nails in between and here are my last two designs.

I started with a pastel design in mint green and salmon with some stamping and glitter:

Products:
-Primer Soft -Nail Expert
-Bonding gel - Nail Expert
-Colour gel "candy green " Nail Expert
-Colour gel "salmon" - Jolifin
-Builder Gel - Nail Expert 
-Multi Glitter - Nail Expert
-Cleaner- Nail Expert
-Stamping polish white- Nail Expert
-Stamping pattern- Konad
-High Gloss Finish Gel -Nail Expert


I was quite happy with the result and loved the colours. I also tried a new round shape but it didn´t worked out too well. Though they still looked ok. But I need a bit more practice. 

After that I needed a super colour and that was... super pink. Summer is there and now it´s time for bright and shiny colours, right? 
I put some glimmer finish on it, just to let it sparkle a bit more. 
I just love the result! 


Products:
-Primer Soft -Nail Expert
-Bonding gel - Nail Expert
-Colour gel "Super pink" Jolifin
-Builder Gel Milky - Nail Epert 
-Cleaner- Nail Expert
-Glimmer finish gel - Jolifin 

I used a new builder gel in milky style which you can´t see now of course, since its more for french style... but I couldn´t resist to try it. 
It was a bit odd to see that milky layer but it was good to file. Let´s see how they last and I will definitely let you know about it. 

Have a lovely week ahead. 

Your SunShine :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011

HoneynSunShine-en
, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena