Tuesday 9 September 2014

Simple and elegant gel nails

Hello my dear one,

I still need to show you the last designs I made on Honey´s nails. Somehow I had no time even not on my holidays. ;)

Anyways.. here we go. Honey had a couple of family celebrations and taht´s why she wanted simple and elegant designs which will fit to her outfits.

First we choosed nude nails with a white stamping. Sorry for the bad photo quality, I forgot to take pictures and so Honey had to take some on her own.
But I think you can recognize the important things. :)

Nude gel nails with stamping in white
Products:
-Primer Soft -Nail Expert
-Super Bonder - Golden nails 
-Builder Gel - Nail Expert 
-Make up gel - Golden Nails
-Stamping pattern Konad
-Stamping polish white - Nail Expert 
-Cleaner- Nail Expert
- High gloss sealing gel - Nail Expert 



The next one were simple french nails in white. I used a milky builder gel which added a soft  note to the design.  
(Sorry again for the blurred picture)


French gel nails - white 
Products:
-Primer Soft -Nail Expert
-Super Bonder - Golden nails 
-Builder Gel Milky - Nail Expert 
-Cleaner- Nail Expert
- High gloss sealing gel - Nail Expert 

Unfortunately the white gel I have is not the best to work on the sculptured layer. I definitely need a new one, because this one from Jolifin is too liquish and also the smile line didn´t worked too good. I needed three layers of white until it was fully covering. That´s why the nails look a bit too bulging and I don´t like that at all.  

Your SunShine 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011

HoneynSunShine-en
, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena