Monday 30 March 2015

Bling-bling for spring! Gel nails




I haven´t posted much the last weeks, so you get everything now. :)

Here we go with my present nails.
Yes, I need to do more french but that´s not so easy to do on myself. That´s why I often go for full cover.
But maybe next time. We will see. :)
I hope that you will like this style anyways..

Products:
-Primer Soft -Nail Expert
-Bonding gel - Nail Expert
-Colour gel "Angela" - Golden Nails 
-Multiglitter - Jet Set Beauty
-Builder Gel - Nail Epert 
-Cleaner- Nail Expert
-High Gloss Finish Gel -Nail Expert

It´s high time for spring to come, for more colours, glitter and sun.. 
With this nails I could welcome it, don´t you think? 

 Yours SunShine 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011

HoneynSunShine-en
, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena