Monday 30 March 2015

Metallic look with foil on gel nails

Hey everybody,

here you can see another design with foil.
This was my first attempt on my friends nails and so far everything went quite good. Unfortunately after a week or so, the sealing gel went off.
As I mentioned in my previous post it´s very important to seal the nails properly with the gel. Seems like I didn´t do it well enough.
But here you can see the result when everything was still fine. 



Products: 
-Primer Soft -Nail Expert
-Bonding gel -  Super Bonder Golden nails 
-Fiberglass gel cool reaction - Tailored Nails
-Builder Gel clear - Nail Expert
-Colour gel black - Maxi Nails/ Only 4 nails
-Transfer foil - Only 4 nails
-High Gloss sealing gel - Tailored Nails
-Cleaner - Nail Expert

Your SunShine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011

HoneynSunShine-en
, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena